Freedom Interrupted

Freedom Interrupted
Late July of 2004- before Hurricane Charley in Punta Gorda, Florida...our new home...

Friday, August 7, 2009

I have returned ... this has been an interesting month gone by... decisions, choices and resolutions. More traveling plans forming, and the next chapter in motion. Coastal caravans, sunset whale watching, old trails and history. All of these cryptic phrases remind me of events... peaceful jellies in the harbor, free from the prism prison. Old ties and promises too.  I hear music!!!  I ponder the wanderlust!  Unexpected encounters, names and faces, moments to be treasured forever.  
      Jack Johnson ... now there's a name many know, and maybe not so many.      But we did!   Thank you Jack for making my day! and then some too!!!         Bo, my soul mate! Traveling companion, humorist, music maker,gentle giant.  You are my hero!  You stood up to the little man!  He's shot down by the Barnicks AGAIN!  Twice in one decade!   oooohhhhh that smarts!  THE BOOK  will be a best seller!!!    Anyway, this has been fun!    

No comments:

Post a Comment