Freedom Interrupted

Freedom Interrupted
Late July of 2004- before Hurricane Charley in Punta Gorda, Florida...our new home...

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Decided to text in green because I'm feeling blue. There is something about fall and winter that take the happy out of me. I have to struggle to see things as I see them in Spring and Summer. I know there is a biological effect from less sunshine, which is a form of vitamin D for us. I wonder if I could use a supplement several times during the day to replenish. h-m-mmm. Anyway, very thankful for the leaves still on trees and the grass still green although it is very slow growing now. Only mowed once since returning and probably won't need to mow again now 'til next spring. Weather forecast for today, after several days of rain and overcast, was sunny. Spell that c-l-o-u-d-y!! I AM solar charged and can do nothing about that! Am trying in every way to determine my future, I'll reveal more when it becomes more clear. I know that up to now, there has been no mention of any Grubulah Adventures. I haven't forgotten, just have difficulty putting it all together. Bear with me, for now, I am lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment